Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Come on in and make yourself at home. This blog will contain lots and lots of ideas that I encourage you to tweak
and make your own. I will try to update it at the least every Thursday.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Bullet Journal

This week I discovered a new way to organize my life.  I always have a bazillion lists I've written.  To-dos, shopping lists, don't forgets, tracking fit throwing, oh-I'm-having-a-brainstorm-here's-what-it-is . . . just to name a few.  I wanted to have a place to keep all that stuff so I bought myself a handy dandy note book.  Yes, I know there is an app for that, but frankly I hate typing on the phone.

Then I started looking for a really good way to organize all the things.  I found Bullet Journaling and I'm coupling it with activity tracking.  Bullet Journaling was invented by Ryder Carroll.  There are a lot of resources and tutorials all over the internet for bullet journals.  I did some research.  While I was researching I also found activity tracking.  It's basically a grid to fill in when you've completed something so you can see what you are really doing and where you need to do better.

I want to show you what I came up with.  It was actually really cathartic to develop the layouts and get all my bits and pieces organized.  Miss E wants one too.

 This is my future log.  Basically a list of all the big don't forgets for each month.
 This is my Birthdays and Anniversaries wheel.  This is an overview of all the Birthdays and Anniversaries I'm supposed to remember through the year.

My Vision Board and Weight Loss Tracker.  I think I'm going to call the vision board something else, though, because it is really going to be a collection of quotes and things that inspire me.
 Month overview.  I have a calendar, finance tracker, goals for the month, and monthly habit tracker.  For the finances I'm planning on tracking how much I'm spending on groceries and also on crafty things, so I will color code those entries.







This is my weekly layout.  I have a box at the top for each day of the week, with water tracker in them.  I'll be writing in my meal plan for the day in there.  The long columns for each a day is for my to-do lists.  My weekly goals and weekly habit trackers for me and Miss E.  I also have a section for notes and things I have that are up coming.


Obviously this is just the beginning, but I have some big ideas where all of this concerned.  I'll keep you all updated.  I'm thinking of making a printed planner, but that is still in the ideas section of my brain and (now) my bullet journal.

I'd love any feedback you might have about any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment