Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Come on in and make yourself at home. This blog will contain lots and lots of ideas that I encourage you to tweak
and make your own. I will try to update it at the least every Thursday.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ideas

Today I was going to post instructions for a "Firefly" Jar.  But I couldn't get it together after having been present for a traumatic moment in someone else's life I was a little too shell shocked to be useful in any way.  I wasn't going to post anything at all.  But now I can't sleep, because of said trauma, so I am enjoying one of my favorite past times, surfing the internet for ideas :)  Following are some links to other people stuff that give me inspiration for my own projects.  And tomorrow I will post the instructions for a "firefly" jar.

Box fold felt flower headband
DIY Mother's Day Corsage: Felt Mum
http://www.theartzoo.com/felt-flowers-headband/
Felt roses from Babylock
Felt Christmas Ornament
Oversized owl bag tutorial

Well I guess that is enough for now...

Good night everyone.

jnd

No comments:

Post a Comment