Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Come on in and make yourself at home. This blog will contain lots and lots of ideas that I encourage you to tweak
and make your own. I will try to update it at the least every Thursday.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Chatty Today

I don't have craft instructions I am going to post today.  For me this weekend is all about getting the house clean.   Including finally getting my craft room unpacked.  We moved to our current residence at the beginning of June.  Life has kind of flown by since then!  But I am determined to get my house clean and finish unpacking it before the new year.

I do have a couple of nuggets to share though:

I am an Old Calendar Orthodox Christian, so we haven't celebrated Nativity yet.  Next weekend we will celebrate.  During Advent (aka Nativity Fast) we fast from animal products, so this recipe sounds really yummy to me for when we break the fast.


I love owls.  I think they are really beautiful.  I really like this brooch, it is elegant and fun at the same time.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening/night and I will have a craft tomorrow :)

jnd

No comments:

Post a Comment